skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 20, 2011
100th Day of School
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What We Are Learning This Week: Mar. 14-18th
Theme
: St. Patrick's Day/ Bugs and Butterflies
Bible Story
: Jesus feeds the 5,000
Zoo Phonics
: Vincent Vampire Bat- v
March's Bible Verse
:Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."
John 21:15
Important Dates
Mar 15
-Chick-fil-a Night
Mar 21-25
-Book Fair
Mar 23
-Wacky Wednesday-come dressed in your wackiest outfit
Mar 24-25
-Spring Pictures
Mar 25
-Spring Fling
My Blog List
Covenant Christian Academy
Free Download Telecharger Bu Steinweiss Pdf Fichier Book Directory PDF
5 years ago
Mrs. Cox and Mrs. Vaughn's 3K Friends
14 years ago
2K Two Steppers
HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg
15 years ago
Mitchell / Eaves 2K
fall party
15 years ago
Mrs. Easterling's Giddy Up Gang
Covenant Baptist Kidz Ministry
Mrs. Glenn's 5K Friends
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(6)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(2)
Valentine's Day
100th Day of School
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(18)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
Followers
About Me
Mrs. Richter
I am a native of Aiken, SC. I graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Elementary Education. I moved to Anderson when I married my husband, Clay. We have one child, Katherine, who also attends Covenant Christian Academy.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment